Join our school swimming program. We provide transport to schools if needed.
HERE ARE SEVEN REASONS WHY THIS PROGRAM MUST BE INCORPORATED INTO YOUR SCHOOL CURRICULUM:
- Swimming is, like CPR, a life-saving skill. The skill is learned within a matter of days, weeks or months. It is not easily forgotten. Think bicycling.
- Swimming is both an aerobic and a non-impact exercise. As an aerobic exercise, swimming offers multiple benefits to sufferers of arthritis, joint pains, etc.
- Swimming bestows professionalism. Certification accompanies the completion of a water safety program.
- Swimming is a worldwide connector in that it is intercultural.
- Swimming could lead to competitiveness in high school and intercollegiate sports, the Olympics, professional swimming. Think Michael Phelps.
- Swimming is potentially lucrative with side business ventures involving aspects of water-related responsibilities and outcomes.